2009年5月31日日曜日

How to Greet -vol.2- and My Name

Hi there,



Today I am going write about how to greet in Japan and my name.





1. How do you greet members of your family?

In my case, I hardly say 'Ohayo' in the morning, just because I am too early to leave house.

When I come home, I usually say 'Tadaima' to my mother. Also I say 'Okaerinasai ' when somebody comes home.

I often greet politely and kindly to my grandmothers. I show how fine I am to them.





2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

I may bow again and again and the pitch may also get high.





3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

It depends, of course. To whom I like, I may try to pretend to be a nice and lovely girl.

However, it does not change, I think.





4. Do you hug anyone?

I sometimes hug my grandmother, because we do not have oppotunity to meet with her so much. Also, I hug with my foreign friends, who live in foreign countries.

I try to be more friendly to them, apart from to Japanese friends.





-about name-

My first name means rich rice fields, and they are well-known as the famous car company in Japan.

My last name means thousand lights. Because I was born on the Chrisrmas Eve, my parents wanted me to be a cheerful woman and to make somebody cheerful like thousand lights.

Actually, I like my name very much and I thank my parents about this :)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi:)
    You are like your name, just now!!
    You are cheerful, kind and unique woman so, you always shine.
    Your name is so cute!!

    返信削除