2009年7月19日日曜日

The best country to work

I have heard once that some Northern Europe have good social security, that help people live more comfortable.

Finland must be one of the countries, especially for working.
This is because that their working hours is not so long and if you work more than 6 hours, you have to take a break at least once. I think that it is a good idea to work efficiently.
Also, their summer vacations are usually for about 4 week!
People seem to have differnt sense against working from Japanese people.

I think that Japanese people are working too hard ,so we might follow the working style of Finland :)

3 件のコメント:

  1. hey chuck :0]
    i agree with you: Japanese work too much. i think that lead to a risk of suicide.. don' you think so??

    返信削除
  2. About working, salary is important.
    Also working hours is big thing, too.
    When I did job hunting, working time was the most important.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    It is very good Finland's work systems.
    I agree with your opinion. Japanese work very hard and everyday! I think we need a rest.

    返信削除