2009年7月6日月曜日

An Ideal Partner in My Life


Hi everyone,


I am so excited to write about my perfect man today!! Let's begin!



Personality: I hope that my ideal partner has an attractive personality such as gentle, considerate, sincere and humorous.

love: What determine whether he is just a friend or future partner is love toward me. Of course, the deepr, the better :)

looks: Nothing can be better than a good looking guy, including his height, figure and so on.

Sense of value: I think it is more comfortable to have same or similar sense of value than having opposite one. I hope that he has a few same hobbies as me, sense of the of money, and of course he must be the Carp fan!! :D

Live with his parents: It is a realistic matter, but I would like to start our new life just with him.

Birthplace: I would love to be with whose birthplace is not Hiroshima. The cultural differnces like dialects and foods must be interesting!

Blood type: I may be in good with A type or O type!! Though I know well that it has scientific evidence;;

Occupation and salary: He does not need to be a millionaire, but I really do not want to have some trouble about money! Also, I hope that he is not a workaholic but has a talent for any field.

Future plan: This is mainly about children. It goes without saying that he loves children and is conident about what we are going to experience.

Academic background: I do not like a too foolish man!!

Age: While some people do not care the gap of ages, I do care about it realistically. The same age as me or a little older than me might me best.

Car: I would be so happy that he has a TOYOTA car!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!!
    Your ideal men is so busy!!haha!

    Does your boyfriend who is your ideal men??

    I hope so.haha!

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    Your chart has many catagories!
    It is interesting chart.

    Living with his parents may be stressful.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I agree with your opinion, I also think personality is very inportant. However it is difficult for us to find a bay who is gentle, considerate, sincere and have a sence of humore.

    返信削除