2009年7月28日火曜日

The United Nations...

Hi everyone,

Today, I will answer the following questions;


If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?


I would like to work as a translator if I were working for the UN.

Because I am interested in foreign languages and learning English and Korean!
Also, I would not be bored if I could use many languages even in my work place.
If what I like becomes my work and earn money, I would lead a happy life!

The UN needs translators to be able to understand at least three languages,
and translate them into another languages quickly in both speaking and writing.
That is going to be so hard, because I could not tell the truth if I do not have enough knowledge
of many fields. But with more practice, I could be a good translator and help people who cannot understand each other.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    That will be great for you to work as a translator for the UN.
    You can speak Japanese, English and Korean! So,the more practice you do, the more fluent you will have!

    返信削除
  2. Your dream is very wonderful.
    You will become a Trilingual or multilingua!!
    I wish you will be a translator in the UN.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!
    Chuck:)
    Your idea is very great!
    You can do it!!!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi!!
    Your opinion is very good!!
    I think translator is very important and difficult.

    返信削除
  5. Helloooooo^^
    I sure you are going to work in the UN,it must be bring big rewards!

    返信削除
  6. hi
    the translator is very hard job and we should have responsibility to do the job, but if we can help people with our english ablities, it would be great!!

    返信削除